Friday Fun Day.......
The day started with Art.
Look at our amazing self portraits.
Then we had M.O.O.T - Managing Our Own Time
And then........................ we were very lucky
to be able to have a some fun in the school pool.
We can't wait until our swimming lessons start
in Week 4.
Swim, Swim, Swim on PhotoPeach








This looks like such a fun day. I love looking at this blog with my Mum. From James Willets
ReplyDeleteFriday looks like a great day to be in Rata Tahi!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work guys, I am really enjoying reading about what you do.
Mr Robinson
I had fun with everyone in the pool Chloe
ReplyDeleteDont you think its a bit cold in the pool? haha love seeing the pics of you guys keep it up !!!
ReplyDeleteEmily.S
Wow I hope you had fun in the pool.You look like good swimmers!!!
ReplyDeleteCaitlin.g
Wow you look like your having fun in the pool.I think you look like good swimmers.
ReplyDeleteCaitlin
You guys look like expert swimmers. You are very brave even I dont like it when its cold.Thanks for sharing these pictures.
ReplyDeleteRebekah.Hollands
Wow Rata Tahi! You look like great swimmers!
ReplyDeleteFrom Tyler B