Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Thank you Totara Rua......

Today we made some more funny face biscuits BUT they weren't for us to eat.
We made them for Mrs Tennant's class to say thank you for looking at our blog and leaving us awesome comments.










                                 
                               



WALT: - write down the first and last sounds of words we don't know....

Brooklyn

Keep up the good work Aiden.

Great sounding out Mahana




More fun in the pool today and we are learning lots of new skills...........

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rata Tahi.

    cool swimming it looks nice in there:)


    From Dion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely to be in your class this morning. I enjoyed watching you write. It is great seeing your writing on the blog too. I wonder where I can buy a writing sparkle pen from to help me with my writing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful writers and swimmers you have in Rata Tahi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys look like super swimmers from matthew

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment to our blog. It will be visible shortly.