Awesome effort William. We can that would have taken a lot of concentration! We are proud of you!! Mum and Dad and Alex
Your lovely children are great at story writing.From Charlotte.
Wow! What awesome writers you are. I wish I could write like that.From Mawgan
Your writing about the powhiri is amazing Will. Keep up the great work. Did you know that I have a son who is called Will - Cool name huh?
Wow amazing stories Rata, your amazing.Harry.
Dear Rata Tahi.You all look like awesome writers.From Mawgan.
Thanks for your comment to our blog. It will be visible shortly.
Awesome effort William. We can that would have taken a lot of concentration! We are proud of you!! Mum and Dad and Alex
ReplyDeleteYour lovely children are great at story writing.
ReplyDeleteFrom Charlotte.
Wow! What awesome writers you are. I wish I could write like that.
ReplyDeleteFrom Mawgan
Your writing about the powhiri is amazing Will. Keep up the great work. Did you know that I have a son who is called Will - Cool name huh?
ReplyDeleteWow amazing stories Rata, your amazing.
ReplyDeleteHarry.
Dear Rata Tahi.
ReplyDeleteYou all look like awesome writers.
From Mawgan.