Monday, 11 March 2013

Letter of the Week - Jj


Here is our word cloud for Jj..........


Can you think of any more words starting with Jj?



Today Chloe and Maddy did their writing on the computer.

Slugs and snails for breakfast!!!!!!




This afternoon we all went to Kapa Haka. 
We enjoyed singing with the rest of the school.
Thanks Mr Smith and Mr Kairua.

                               

3 comments:

  1. Great singing rata wha and rata tahi. I really liked having actions to go with the words when singing, especially the stomping! William Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked reading the writing that you have been doing on the computer. You people are so clever. I enjoyed your singing at kapa haka on Monday. It is great having you all there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome writing on the computer, you really are great with technology - I also especially liked the video you posted of Kapa Haka!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment to our blog. It will be visible shortly.