![]() |
| Super Carlos. I can climb walls. I can become invisible. |
![]() |
| Awesome Maddy. I am very fast. I can fly. |
![]() |
| I am Cat Girl. I can become invisible. |
![]() |
| I am Super Girl Mahana. I can walk on water. |
![]() |
| My name is Super Rosie. I help people. I can see inside buildings. |
![]() |
| My name is Awesome Aiden. I can climb walls. I can run very fast. |
![]() |
| My name is Super Style Boy. I am brave and strong. I can stay underwater for a long time. |
![]() |
| My name is Super Hatti. I help people. I can change size and become very big or very small. |
![]() |
| My name is Brilliant Brooklyn. I can see inside buildings. I can fly. |















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment to our blog. It will be visible shortly.