Of course it was very important and exciting to blow and catch bubbles first.....................
Look at our brainstorm...........
Here are our stories............
We went outside to blow bubbles.
Miss Rowe blew the bubbles.
I caught the bubbles and they were colourful and soapy and rainbows.
They went over the verandahs and they POPPED and
my hands were soapy.
We washed our hands. Novella
I was happy with making bubbles.
The bubbles were colourful and
looked liked rainbows. Jessica
I went outside to catch bubbles.
I waved the bubble wand.
I liked catching the bubbles.
They went up, up, up.
I felt the bubbles. The bubbles were wet.
They were colourful. Mahana
I played with the bubbles.
They were round and colourful. Leilani
We went outside to catch the bubbles.
They had rainbow colours inside them. Keira
I went outside.
I popped the bubbles. Zaria
I went outside and I popped the bubbles.
The bubbles were rainbow colours and
they were circles. Cathy-Jean
I went outside
I caught the bubbles and they went pop.
It was fun.
They were like rainbows and circles. Mitchell
I played with the bubbles.
They were colourful. Carlos
I went outside to catch a bubble.
They were colourful and nice.
They went pop.
I think they floated down to the kindy. Hadley
I went outside.
I had a turn at blowing the bubbles.
The wind made them go up, up, up.
Then they went POP.
They were colourful. Hatti
Today we went outside.
We had fun.
We popped the bubbles.
We like bubbles.
They went up on the roof.
The bubbles had rainbows inside them. Aaliyah
Welcome Ethan and Gemma from Sand Dunes.
Today Ethan came for a school visit.
He has a big sister in Rata Toru.
| Great work Ethan |
Letter of the Day........Oo
| O is for octopus |







I really enjoyed reading your stories about the bubbles. It sounded like lots of fun! Nicki
ReplyDelete